The regional cardiac program offers a comprehensive range of specialized cardiac care services for the Scarborough-Durham area and the broader Central East region. You can count on us to provide your patients with the highest level of expertise and quality care.
What cardiac service are you looking for?
Cath referrals will not be processed by cath centres without a completed form, whether or not supplemental documentation is provided. Incomplete information may result in delays in processing the referral.
- Call 416-284-8131 ext. 5326
- Fax 416-284-3156
- Download regional cath referral form
- Indicate on all referrals for a cath procedure whether a consultation regarding subsequent management of patient care is required.
- After submitting a referral, please notify the regional cardiac centre of any change in the patient's condition.
- Call 416-281-7408
- Fax 416-281-7470
- Download arrhythmia referral form
- Call 1-855-448-5471 or 416-281-7022
- Fax 416-281-7280
- Download regional cardiovascular rehabilitation referral form
Each of the regional cardiac centre partner hospitals provide cardiac diagnostic tests and services locally within their own hospital sites.
Find cardiac diagnostic services at: